The Assistant Curator is responsible for driving performance, marketing initiatives, providing support to the Community Curator. The Assistant Curator will assist with maintaining successful assets through leasing activities, resident retention and budget assistance. The Assistant Curator will run rent checks, have thorough knowledge of the market, collect on delinquent accounts, assist with creating and executing recovery plans and train and develop Community Ambassadors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development.
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
- Lead and develop Community Ambassadors through constructive feedback.
- Provide support to the team while the Curator is unavailable to multiple sites.
- Assist Community Curator with Ambassador development plans.
- Provide an exceptional experience, including managing resident retention, monitoring timeliness and quality of work orders and ensuring aesthetic standards are maintained for all aspects of the community.
- Ensure community meets all monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets, including achieving NOI goals through revenue and expense management.
- Knowledge of rental market and ability to create leasing strategies and campaigns.
- Oversee and participate in all leasing and marketing activity, including executing the Kaufman sales process accurately and appropriately.
- Responsible for curating renewal offers and follow up efforts.
- Responsible for setting and ensuring team is achieving leasing, occupancy and reputation
- Ensure community is compliant with all company policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulations.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
- Responsible for collection of delinquent rent, eviction filings, and ensure all tenant landlord laws are being followed.
- Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Develop and implement Resident Programming.
- Self-starter capabilities to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
- Other functions, projects, and tasks as designated by the Community Curator
- 2+ years of experience in Property Management
- Ample knowledge of Entrata systems.
- Shows exceptional leadership, administrative, communication, and coaching talents.
- Demonstrated flexibility, superior problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in multiple disciplines are musts.
- Exhibits moderate financial and analytical abilities; experience making sound financial management decisions based within budget.
- Demonstrates excellent operational experience with property lease-up or struggling communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kaufman Development is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.