careersNew Development Leasing Specialist
The New Development Leasing Specialist is responsible for leasing activities and implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development brand at New Development properties by creating an engaging sales environment in line with our Core Values. Acting as a leader to translate these values and processes to the future assets site team members. They will achieve this through a focus on programming and interaction with residents, prospects, partnering with local businesses and organizations; specifically in the areas of Wellbeing, Expression and Impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for prospective residents in all interactions.
- Participate in all aspects of the leasing process which includes ensuring all leads are properly entered into Entrata, contacted, and followed up on from all various lead platforms.
- Establish and execute on marketing plans regularly to drive qualified traffic to the property via outreach marketing and events
- Provide recommendations for tools and resources needed for success to meet leasing goals become an expert in the utilization of these tools
- Responsible for achieving leasing and occupancy goals in line with the lease-up tracker
- Create and execute new development move-in experience (i.e., pre-move-in coordination communication, day ofcoordination and materials provided, etc.) in conjunction with the New Development Leasing Manager and Curator
- Drive performance through the tracking and analysis of sales and leasing related metrics. Provide feedback with the goal to improve performance.
- Preparing the renewal tracker and renewal process, monitoring and executing renewal process from creating tracker, sending offers and completing renewals as needed throughout lease-up.
- Identify, prepare and provide leasing and training information necessary for future site team members to effectively lease and operate the new development including leasing administration, marketing activities, specialty tool functions, etc.
- Ensure both individual and team knowledge of the competitive landscape of the market by shopping competitors and keeping updated records of all offerings within the market.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of the property including selling points of the site and frequent objections from prospects, site leasing trends, traffic patterns, and product availability.
- Become an expert executor and trainer of application requirements, lease terms, lease language, screening processes and policies, and fair housing regulations.
- Assist the New Development Leasing Manager and Curator in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Assist in the onboarding process to assimilate and engage new hires and new properties in the sales and leasing process.
- Lead and mentor new team members to execute the leasing process and the assigned sites different systems.
- Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident and prospect requests and complaints.
- Greets prospects and provides tours; closing the sale; assisting prospects through the application and lease process, including ensuring the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and all screening procedures; ensuring model and all tour routes are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Other functions, projects and tasks as designated by the New Development Leasing Manager