careersSummer 2023 Intern
Kaufman Development is created on the belief that communities of high design built around wellness, philanthropy, sustainability and innovation can change the world. Our communities and the people that work and live in them will stand out in every way; beautiful from the inside out, filled with passion and inspiration everywhere you turn.
From this philosophy for living, we created Kaufman Development, a company that brings together all the things we love in places people can call home. We’re a full-service real estate firm offering investment, construction, development and management of multi-family, mixed use and residential redevelopment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in market research and analysis in current and new markets
- Create and manage project timelines and calendars
- Research potential acquisition sites and gather critical due diligence information
- Support the Operations Department with property analysis
- Attend various meetings both in the office and on site with the Kaufman team and 3rd parties
- Assist in the financial modeling process for future and current projects
- Other functions, projects and tasks as designated.
- Undergraduate (within 2 years of graduation)
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within a timely manner
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to multitask across departments
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kaufman Development is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.