Kaufman Development is seeking a Grounds Technician to join its fast-growing team. The Grounds Technician is responsible for the facilities and maintenance of Kaufman Communities. They will be performing a variety of tasks including grounds maintenance, common area improvements (i.e. painting and carpet cleaning), preventive maintenance, light landscaping, etc. Grounds Technicians maintain a high level of property appearance for the residential, commercial, and existing and prospective tenant experience. They will achieve this through a focus on routined monitoring of the sites, detail-oriented inspection and care, and a positive attitude towards providing an exceptional experience for all Kaufman guests and tenants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development.
- Maintain the Community’s internal and external appearance to Kaufman Developments standards.
- Model a high-quality standard for performance and craftsmanship.
- Inspect properties to keep free of trash and litter, clean, safe, and presentable.
- Assist with completion of preventative maintenance inspections and duties.
- Assist maintenance team with apartment turnovers, work orders and projects.
- Perform basic landscaping duties like weed wacking, bush trimming, power washing, weeding, etc.
- Monitor common spaces throughout the community for cleanliness and maintenance needs, like repair cleaning and painting.
- Available in inclement weather for snow removal including salting, plowing and shoveling walkways.
- Enforce all rules and regulations for the community.
- Self-starter capabilities to manage and prioritize multiple different projects concurrently.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
- Other functions, projects and tasks as designated by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- High School Degree required
- 1-3 years experience in apartment maintenance
- Reliable form of transportation.
- Physical requirement of stooping, standing, climbing, long periods outside in different elements and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated flexibility, superior problem-solving skills, and positive attitude are musts.
Oops! We could not locate your form.