Kaufman Development is seeking a Finance Manager to join its fast-growing team. The Finance Manager will work directly with Kaufman’s CFO to support all capital markets efforts as well as work with the Director of Development to analyze new opportunities. Primary responsibilities include proforma creation and modeling; equity and debt sourcing, due diligence, and closing; investor relations; lender relations; strategic analysis / special projects and day-to-day execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proforma creation, modeling & financial analysis on both new opportunities
- Coordination with CFO to obtain and analyze debt term sheets
- Existing asset financial analysis
- Scenario modeling for commercial leasing, refinance options, and exit strategies
- Investor relations and reporting
- Lender relations, covenant calculations, and reporting
- NOI / portfolio optimization
- Special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kaufman Development is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.