Kaufman Development is seeking an Events Coordinator to join its fast-growing team. The Events Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of event execution and producing day of event content and posting to social media channels in compliance with Kaufman Development brand standards.
Being successful in the Events Coordinator role includes creative collaborations with community partners and vendors, providing best-in-class customer experience and sales process, effective promotions and branding, and efficient management of the different elements within the Gravity Programming ecosystem.
This role will be charged with maintaining a level of event activity and experience at Gravity, whilst keeping a healthy events budget in check and positioning it for future growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all aspects of event execution.
- Plan/schedule; build production sheet for internal team checks & balances along with associated vendors.
- Vendor management for events; including but not limited to::
- Hiring security teams and guiding them on expectations of their role during event
- Parking attendance guidance
- Videographer/photographer needed? Plan and schedule.
- Bartenders scheduled.
- Lead on all paid event rentals for Gravity.
- Lead role on execution of Gravity events, resident programming & collaboration.
- Responsible for gathereing “day of” event content (videos, photos, etc.) and posting to Social Media channels.
- Coordinate Kaufman Development sponsorship events and collect data to optimize lead generation.
- Generate and track/follow up with all event leads.
- Management of Events and Programming business line.
- Manage inventory and ordering for bar.
- Reconciling cash flow and gratuity.
- Adherence to bar, food regulations and safety requirements.
- Ensure brand pillars and requirements are met.
- Manage all attendee communication, directions and requests.
- Serve as the Gravity voice in-person at events when necessary.
- Website audits and updates as necessary for Events and Programming pages.
- Upkeep and maintenance of events and bar equipment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Other functions, projects and tasks as designated.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years experience in event production or event sales, executing premium events meanwhile managing an established budget.
- Demonstrated flexibility, superior problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in multiple disciplines are musts.
- A passion for brand experience and curating inclusive environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media channels and curating appealing content and design.
- Experience with data analysis and reposting to track social media and lead generation lift.
- Superior organization skills.
- Passion for networking and building local relationships.
- Ability to attend site demands on off-hours is required (nights and weekends). This is not a 9-5 office role.