The Community Curator is responsible for all daily operations, leasing activities, and implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development brand by creating an engaging resident experience that is focused on improving residents’ lives and their communities. They will achieve this through a focus on programming and interaction with residents and prospects, partnering with local businesses and organizations; specifically in the areas of Wellness, Sustainability, Philanthropy, and Innovation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development.
- Create an engaging, authentic, and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
- Lead, manage, direct and develop leasing and maintenance staff.
- Provide an exceptional experience, including managing resident retention, monitoring timeliness and quality of work orders, and ensuring aesthetic standards are maintained for all aspects of the community.
- Ensure the community meets all monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets, including achieving NOI goals through revenue and expense management.
- Knowledge of the rental market and ability to create leasing strategies and campaigns specific to market.
- Oversee and participate in all leasing and marketing activities, including executing the Kaufman sales process accurately and appropriately.
- Responsible for setting and ensuring the team is achieving leasing and occupancy goals.
- Ensure the community is compliant with all company policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulations.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
- Responsible for collection of delinquent rent, eviction filings, and ensure all tenant-landlord laws are being followed.
- Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Develop and implement Resident Programming.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
- Other functions, projects and tasks as designated by the Regional Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kaufman Development is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.